SECRET MISSION VITKOV
This outdoor escape game takes place in Czechoslovakia during communist times. The resistance hid secret informations on the way to Vitkov which could dramatically influence the political developments in the Soviet Union. These informations are very well hidden and are not easy to track down. Someone made really sure that they will never be founded by the wrong person!
Your TEAM has been chosen as the perfect spies for this unique mission. Your task is to find and deliver all the informations that must never get into the hands of KGB agents. You have 180 minutes to complete this task. Get ready for a thrilling adventure and discover whether these secret informations could truly cause a regime change of history.
- 2-3 hours full of fun, adrenaline and adventure (time depends on your skills)
- The game is designed for teams of 2 to 6 players
- You get special equipment for the trip (the start and end of the game is in the same place)
- Original logic tasks, puzzles and mysteries
- Beautiful views of Prague
- The route is moderately difficult (you will walk about 3 km)
- Location: Vítkov Memorial, Žižkov, Prague
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE
Group of 2 people – 1290CZK / 55 Euro Group of 3 to 6 people – 1590CZK / 65 Euro
On spot refundable deposit 1000CZK/ 40EUR for rented equipment. More here.